top of page
Thu, Dec 09|
“Clinical Responses and Solutions to Lead” | Medical College of Wisconsin (Session 2)
Focus on Covid and the Role of the Health System.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2021, 12:00 PM
About the Event
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Session 2: “Clinical Responses and Solutions to Lead” Thursday, December 9, 2021 | 12 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
The second session will focus on the role of the health system in testing, response, surveillance and prevention. Attendees will hear from a parent advocate, medical professionals and other health-focused experts about lead processes in the clinical setting and the impact of COVID-19 on this issue.
- Robert Rohloff, MD, Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, MCW, fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, and board-certified pediatrician; Deanna Branch, parent advocate; Coalition on Lead Emergency (COLE);
- Richard Diaz, Chair, Coalition on Lead Emergency (COLE);
- Chris Keim, RN, Coalition on Lead Emergency (COLE);
- Mike Larson, Manager of Environmental Health Dept, Sixteenth Street Community Health Center;
- Holly Nannis, RN, Public Health Nurse Supervisor, Milwaukee Health Dept;
- David Nelson, PhD, MS, Associate Professor, Dept of Family & Community Medicine; Faculty, Office of Community Engagement, MCW;
- John Meurer, MD, MBA, Director, Professor, Institute for Health and Equity, MCW
Event Info: Events
bottom of page