Fri, Apr 21|
MATC - Colley Theater
The Race, Equity, & Procedural Justice Committee Presents
Acknowledging Our Past and Embracing Our Future Through the Lens of Procedural Justice.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
MATC - Colley Theater, 1015 N 6th St, Milwaukee, WI 53203, USA
About the Event
THE RACE, EQUITY, & PROCEDURAL JUSTICE COMMITTEE PRESENTS
A professional development opportunity for criminal legal system professionals.
Keynote: Jeffery Robinson, Executive Director, The Who We Are Project.
Criminal Defense Attorney/Civil Rights, Racial Justice Activist.
Date: Apr. 21, 2023
Time: 8:00a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 8:00AM | DOORS OPEN
- 8:30AM | OPENING REMARKS AND INTRODUCTIONS
- 9:00AM | FILM: WHO WE ARE: A CHRONICLE OF RACISM IN AMERICA
- 10:55AM | TALK BACK WITH KEYNOTE SPEAKER: JEFF ROBINSON
- 12:00PM | BREAK FOR LUNCH (ON YOUR OWN)
- 1:00PM | PRESENTATION OF ARTHUR BYAS AWARD
- 1:15PM | PROCEDURAL JUSTICE ACROSS THE SYSTEM
- 2:45PM | YOUTH VIDEOS AND OPEN DISCUSSION
- 4:00PM | ACTION PLANNING AND WRAP UP
- 4:30PM | CLOSING REMARKS