VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Time & Location
About the Event
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020.
Voter Registration Deadlines:
- October 14 - To register to vote online (by 11:59 p.m.) or by-mail (postmarked).
- October 30 at 5 p.m. - To register to vote at your clerk's office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines:
- October 29 at 5 p.m. - To request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30 at 5 p.m. - To request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
In-Person Absentee Dates:
- October 20 - First day to vote absentee in your municipal clerk's office or other designated location.
- November 1 - Last possible day. (Please check with your municipal clerk's office, as dates and times within this window will vary.)
Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov.
General Election for President and Vice President of the United States, Representative in Congress, State Senator (even numbered districts), State Representative, District Attorney. More information available here.